Today I started my new life on WW. I found a book cover that symbolizes how I felt. That little girl looks a tad bit anxious, scared, mildly excited and questioning her parents motives. I too felt those things, for the exception of excited. I’m kiddingggggggg. I admit it….I wasn’t questioning my parents motives. If that were the case then I would seriously need to check myself before I wreck myself. Moving on….
According to my glorious weight and height, WW has allowed me 31 daily points per day. As of 9:01pm, I have consumed enough food to add up to 30 points. I have no idea what I am going to do with that one point…perhaps I will sniff some cheese. Here is my food diary for the day:
- Breakfast: Lots of Strawberries….tons of them (Fruit counts for zero points. SCORE)
- Snack: 2 apple Cinnamon Rice Cakes
- Lunch: 1.5 cups of Pesto Pasta with mozzarella cheese balls and tomatoes from Fresh N Easy. This stuff is legit good.
- Snack: Mcdonalds Vanilla Ice Cream Cone <—I have a feeling this will be my guilty pleasure and saving grace from the sugar monster.
- Dinner: 3/4 cup of that delicious Pesto Pasta
- After a long walk I realized I was still hungry so I ate a hot dog (no bun) with mustard.
- Dessert: 1 peach & more strawberries
- WATER WATER WATER WATER WATER
I feel good right now. I feel satisfied. I will admit that my brain is telling me to go eat a candy bar but I know that is the habit talking.
Cut it out.