I was discussing with my co-worker the idea of shooting pictures of people in a certain way to maximize the chances that you take an attractive picture. I am not saying that people can only look attractive if you pose them in a certain way, instead what I’m saying is, is that you can really ruin someone’s day by shooting a terrible picture of them and making them feel gross about life. If you disagree with me then let’s just pretend like I am the only person that thinks about things like this or better yet, cares.
Actually, I know for sure there is one person on this planet that thinks about things like this and it’s my co-worker I was speaking to. She is really cute and short and seems to think she needs to lose 15 pounds. She told me that the only reason why her boyfriend thinks she’s sexy is because he is much taller than she is and he is always looking down at her, thus making it look like she never has a double chin & is 20 pounds lighter. I will admit, I laughed really hard when she told me this. Of course we were just being silly and throwing around the self-deprecating jokes but I thought it was hilarious. It’s clearly not true, she’s a very pretty girl and I am more than positive her boyfriend would agree but it still drove home my point of taking pictures of people and being mindful of the friggin angles, man!
I took the liberty of shooting pictures of myself in different angles with different lighting to show you what it produces.
- On an unrelated note: I am watching this show called “JAIL” and there is a man on the show that has been arrested with his friend. The officer is doing an intake assessment on him and asks him if he has any dental problems. This man has ONE gold tooth in his entire mouth. He starts laughing hysterically and turns to his friend and says “She’s asking me if I have dental problems?! I have one gold tooth to my name and she’s asking me if I have any dental problems?!?!!? HAHAHAHAHAHHAHAHAHHAHA” That was really funny. I like that guy.
It’s Food Entry Time!!!!
Heads Up! I have made the executive decision to put my food list for the day at the bottom of each blog entry 🙂
- Half a Bagel + cream cheese = 6 points
- Strawberries = 0 points
- Half a powdered donut (how I didn’t eat the entire thing, I don’t know.)= 2 points
- 1 piece of pizza + salad + diet coke = 9 points
- Carrots = 0 points
- Egg White= 0 points
- Vanilla frozen yogurt with fresh fruit topping = 4 points
- I have 10 points left for dinner & have no clue what I’m going to eat yet. My Grandma and I were talking about eating a salad but I know I need to eat more than that. I will figure it out later. I know I will keep within my 31 point range though which is a big thumbs up to Tessa, I mean me.
Tomorrow is weigh-in day!!! I am looking forward to reporting my results! Wish me luck 🙂 Also, I want to welcome one of my friends onto the WW journey! You know who you are! She texted me this morning to tell me that she got inspired by my blog and decided to sign up to WW today. I seriously can’t believe my stupid ramblings are actually making a difference to people. Here’s to you my friend!
Thanks again for visting! Until next time! XOXO