I either have narcolepsy or mono because for the past 3 days all I have wanted to do is sleep, which is why it was so difficult to leave the house this morning when my dog looked like this:
I am really excited though because I am done with my work at a reasonable hour done AND tomorrow is my Friday.
We had flowers at work that started to die so I took the liberty of pulling them out of the vase and attempting to dry them at work. My co-worker made fun of me when she saw what I was doing and asked me if I was a romantic. Look at how pretty the colors are!
So have you guys heard the news….Kristen Stewart cheated on Robert Pattinson. I guess Jacob was right when he tried telling Bella that she was getting with the wrong person. Personally I could give 2 craps about this, let alone any other celebrity news. What I do care about though is when people completely lose their sh*t over it like this girl . I care about it because it continues to make me acutely aware of the kinds of people I want my future children to stay away from.
I love my job. I know this has nothing to do with anything but I just had to say that. I am really grateful that I am practicing what I went to school for and I really enjoy my co-workers. I feel lucky.
Food Entry of the Day
- Breakfast: small breakfast burrito with no cheese and coffee = 8 points
- Snacks were a banana, peach and plum (not all at once) = 0 points
- homemade flatbread turkey sandwich with chips & diet coke = 14 points
- I had another snack which was a peach = 0 points
- I have 8 points left and I haven’t eaten dinner yet. Not sure what I will have but I am staying in line with only eating 30 points per day.
………..And now I will present you with a random picture of me when I decided to do “scary makeup” on myself one random afternoon.
Song I blogged to today: “Young Blood” by The Naked & Famous Remixed by White Sea
Side Note: The Naked & Famous album is FANTASTIC and they are equally as fantastic live.